The conference is well organized. The talks are well selected and covered broad topics. It's a great event to make connections with people in Agchem field." Indigo Ag
AgChem Summit is the premiere U.S. conference focused exclusively on bringing together agrochemicals, agricultural biologicals, and disruptive technology industry insiders to develop ideas and capitalize on relationships needed for the evolving agricultural market.
The 2020 online event, Innovation in Action – Where Collaboration and Emerging Technology Meet, focused on agri-tech, AI, IoT, plant, human and food safety with pesticides, pesticide registration for specialty crops, drones, AI machine learning, and recent changes that impact emerging technologies – such as aerial applications with pesticides (precision ag), ag policy and beyond the Farm Bill, etc.
Attendees at the 2020 Online Event:
- Heard from 21 key industry thought leaders from the USDA, Microsoft, Bayer CropScience, the EPA, Novozymes, Avazyme, and more, as they share their expertise, latest findings, and case studies.
- Joined a Workshop discussing Ag Policy Beyond The Farm Bill: Hemp Pesticides and Production, featuring EPA, Avazyme, NCSU, IR-4, Wiley rein LLP
- Networked and connected with fellow delegates, speakers, and sponsors via our innovative online event platform. Joined networking topic rooms: COVID-19, and weaknesses in the supply chain during times of crisis or pandemic.
- Gained key insights during 3 Keynotes by CropLife America, Microsoft Azure Global, Landus Cooperative, discussing Drone Technology, Technology & Sustainability, and Affordable Digital Agriculture Solutions
- Listened in as experts discussed key industry innovators in two panels: AI and IoT – How Emerging Technologies are Changing the Ag Industry, featuring Microsoft Azure, Bayer CropScience, and SGS, and Challenges of Using Drones for Farming, featuring Battelle, BASF, Rantizo, Syngenta.